Saturday, September 21, 2013

This is me.

Thank you for your interest in Hope, Horses & Kids.  I'm excited to have a place to talk about what we do at The Buckeye.  I've always said that you really need to SEE what we do to truly understand the magic that happens between our clients and our horses.  But, I will do my best to capture some of that magic in words, and share with you as often as I can.

Some of you know me, others know me through our Facebook page.  For those of you who don't know me, I'll share a little bit about myself.  I love God, my family, my friends and life like crazy.  My kids mean the world to me and I LOVE being a mom.  I love animals of ALL kinds, I love being outdoors, but I don't like to camp!  I wish I did, I like the thought of it!  I'm loyal and honest.  A little too sensitive and have a hard time with small talk.  Reading and cooking are hobbies and I love to play the piano (when I have the time).  Most of all, I feel blessed.  I have a wonderful, supportive family and a great network of friends.  All of whom have helped make Hope, Horses & Kids the awesome program it is.   I believe that anything in life is possible and the word "can't" isn't allowed at the barn.   More than anything, I want to share the successes of our clients through their time with our wonderful horses.   Thanks for reading and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment